viernes, 24 de abril de 2015

Flaca and Silvestre.

In my home we have 5 pets. 4 cats and 1 dog. Definitely we love pets in my home. But now I will talk about Flaca and Silvestre, the newers pets in home.
All starts when I was in the countryside in 2013 and I found a tiny white and gray cat. At the first moment I said to me "I need to have these cat in my home". So I asked to the people who lives in the place and told me that the cat has no owner, so I decide to bring it to my home. When we reach home, the cat was disoriented, and as time went by it adapted. Flaca with the dog (called Patana) are very friendly. but with the other cats (Calambra and Toronja) they don't. they are enemies.
In October, 2013, Flaca was pregnant, so in November born Silvestre and other 5 cats also born.
the other 5 cats were given to other people because in my home we dont have the space enough to another 5 pets.

Silvestre plays a lot with Patana, and they are like brothers. Of course, with calambra and toronja there is no friendship :(

silvestre "talks" a lot, when he needs love, when he is hungry too. I like to bother him because he meows  a lot. so basicaly this is what I do when I'm with Silvestre, and with Flaca too.

1 comentario: