martes, 8 de septiembre de 2015

Burritos!

I love food, I have to said it.Every time I can, I try to enjoy good food.
Nowadays I've been eating a lot of fast food, because I love it, but now it's time to stop doing this and now I'm trying to be a little bit moderated.
But when I have to celebrate is imposible to not eat something that not only is delicious, but caloric too.

My favorite recipe is Burritos! Since I have ten years every birthday with my family we eat tacos. I eat burritos with chicken,meat, corn, guacamole, tomato,acid sauce and some rice. I don't eat all ingredients in one burritos, it will be a huge one! I used to eat four o five burritos with different ingredients.

But... I don't know how to cook... I only cook rice and pastas. I would like to know how to cook things like chop suey, how to make a BBQ, or how to cook traditional foods of Chile like empanada.
I promise one day I will make empanada... And when it happens, I will invite you to taste it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario