miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

The Best Concert

I have a lot a favorite concerts, but I think that the best concert when Foo Fighers played at Lollapalooza in 2012, it was in March (If my memory is not wrong).

The concert began with a song I like a lot, which is "All My Life", a very powerful song, so everyone started to jump and feel all the power of the song. 

During the concert I moved forward until I reach the beginning of the public (I don't know how to say it, but is where is the bar that separate public from all the stuff of the band), I was 16 years old and I wasn't tall, so I made a big effort to reach this point of the stage, and obviously I was SO tired, all I wanted in this moment was drink a lot of water. 

Finally I couldn't stand and I went out of the stage to search water. But anyway, I listened the concert all the time, because the point of water was near to the stage. 

They stayed in the stage like two hours, and played all the classics song and songs from they new album in this time , called "Wasting Light", which in my opinion is one of the greatest album of the band.

Well, the concert finished and I was still tired...but it worth.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario